Friday, March 31, 2006

procrastination

I can always tell I'm procrastinating when my desk is spotless or some other area gets super organized. If the whole house is neat as a pin, you KNOW I'm putting off something major.

It's not that neat, but the wood on my desk sure is pretty! I haven't seen it in a while.

So nobody's going to come swooping in with a brilliant, gorgeous idea on packaging? Where is my inspiration? Shelly brought in a Dwell magazine. It's gorgeous. I have been feeling creative lately, and it's giving me inspiration. But for baby carriers, not things to put them in. Must shift brainpower.

I have also been reading Memoirs of a Geisha, recommended by my friend Kristen at Hotslings. An amazing, beautiful book, and also inspiring. Ideas are buzzing, inspiration is welling, but nothing is forming clearly just yet. I just have to set an intention that it will come to me very soon.

The website. It's not new. Joe is not procrastinating, but he's so busy. Last night he did payroll instead of working on the website. The night before that, he worked on my birthday present. It's April 22, by the way, and I like dark chocolate.

We have family in town and social stuff this weekend, so it doesn't look good for launching the website. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home