Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dallas, videos, wearing instructions, 4/22

Tonight I am in Dallas. Tomorrow I will get to visit with my fabulous friends, Kristen of Hotslings and Vesta of EllaRoo/Peppermint. Hanging out with them is so fun! The kids are all close in age and play well together while we moms talk shop and stuff. You know, stuff.

We combined the ring sling and pouch videos, put the new logo in the video, and they are in production right now. Unfortunately, we ran out of the old videos before the new ones will get here. So we have to ship the DVD's after the slings. Not ideal.

The good news is that we shouldn't need to make changes to the video for a long time, so we shouldn't be in this situation again, at least in the forseeable future. The new ones are pretty, too. It makes more sense to have just one video with both carriers on it. So that is one major load off my mind!

We've been limping along on wearing instructions for a while, too. I got the final proof on these last night, and the graphic designer will upload them to the printer as of today (hopefully). We should get them in about 10 days. I can't wait! They are going to be so pretty. They look very professional. I did the old layout, which was, um, informative and to the point. I'm no graphic designer. Wearing instructions - in progress - second major load off my mind!

Tomorrow we are off to San Francisco for my birthday (Saturday). Dark chocolate would be fine, thanks. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home