Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm back!


We got back from San Francisco at 1 am on Wednesday morning. I have not stopped running since then. I am finally starting to feel a little bit caught up, or at least, just the normal amount of behind the 8 ball.

When I am on vacation, I am reminded of how important it is to go away, take mental breaks, and get out of my native habitat. I found some inspiring fashions and some inspiring packaging in San Francisco. I bought some purses in Chinatown because the shapes will be excellent for sling packaging.

The picture is of a fabulous store called H&M. In the front window - TEAL and brown (like my new custom silk). I bought a teal and brown skirt. I just LOVE H&M. Needless to say, we don't have one in Texas. Not even in Houston or Dallas.

I am still working on the sling shoulder redesign. There is ONE little thing on it that I just don't love, but otherwise I think it is going in the right direction.


I still have not named the new print. The name submissions are fun and funny. Funny because I'm surprised at how people perceive things so differently. Also funny when several people come up with the same name, which happens pretty often. The funniest ones are the names we already have used for other fabrics.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home