Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yay! Shelly's computer is up and running again. New hard drive. All software re-installed. Yahoo! We can print!

Also, our taxes are paid. Joe spent 4 hours working on the Texas "franchise taxes", which ended up being $8. But they are done.

I put up some new pictures yesterday.
Hawaiian punch
the real green silk picture
burning love pouch (a dad photo)
black pouch (same dad)
cornflower blue play sling
sage play sling
scarlet play sling

I just have a few left to edit and put on the web in various sizes. Making progress!

We got a new fabric in this week. I am trying to figure out what to call it. It's a very modern print with brightly-colored nested squovals (square ovals) on white. It reminds me of a Kandinsky, but not exactly. Shelly and I LOVE it. We were so excited when we got the sample. I'm not sure when these will be ready. They are behind the bubbles.

We also have more solarveil fabric coming soon. I really don't want those to go backordered.

I have not heard from the embrodiery people in several weeks. That project will probably be almost a year old by the time it's done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home