Thursday, May 04, 2006

Daily Stroll

We're in the Daily Stroll today. Very nice article!

Close To You

Have I mentioned how much I love baby wearing? I don't do it all of the time because most of the time I am at the computer and well, that doesn't work out too well with 22 month old, she likes to type way too much. However, anytime I get the chance Ruby is tucked in to a sling and we are on our way.

I have been hesitant to try new things since I have been loyal to a certain baby carrier company for a while now. Recently we were sent a few different slings from a few different companies to test out, and my new pick is Zolowear. It just makes the most sense.

I found Zolowear easy to use, lightweight, and the most stylish. Did I mention it has a bit of extra fabric hanging to use as a little nursing cover up, or extra wrap around the baby should you need it? It does. It also has a zip pocked for keys, wallet, whatever. Zolowear also struck me the least complicated of the new brands we tried, mostly because compared to some of the other ones out there, it doesn't have what looks like 10 yards of fabric that I have to figure out what to do with. I am a classic klutz so I can't be trusted with too much origami in a baby carrier. The Zolowear company wants you to be safe and they have a very informative website to make sure that you and your baby are tucked in correctly.

I love my Zolowear and look forward to using it for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home