Sunday, May 14, 2006

prints


I am starting to freak out because we are running low on prints. I ordered a custom batch of a really cute pink/tan floral. I don't have a name yet. It reminds me of my sister Jessica, and she loved this print when we first saw it a while back. Hopefully the fabric will be here in about 10 days.

But I can't just have one print! Yikes! Slow deep breaths....

We did a sample of the new silk and it is stunning. The hilarious thing is that I did not realize that it is the same brocade design as my old lilac floral brocade. My seamstress, who made God knows how many of the lilacs, recognized the print when she laid it out to cut it. But even then, we were not totally certain until we held the 2 next to each other. It looks SO different in brown and teal. And SO GOOD.

My new production intern starts tomorrow. Supa coo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home