Wednesday, August 09, 2006

better bliss

Here is another photo of us in bliss - this time at the International Rose Test Garden. I did not get any photos of the conference because my huge, heavy camera was just too much to lug around, since I was already lugging a bunch of carriers and paperwork. And the conference was busy busy busy! I wish I'd had time to take more photos. But usually not very many photos is a sign of a vacation where I had a good time.

I am feeling better today. I actually started antibiotics yesterday, something I have not done in so many years, I can't remember the last time. But I am at that "sick of being sick" point. I am enjoying being able to breathe today! Ah - oxygen. It's a good thing.

Our NINO meeting this morning was well-attended again, even though I was late because I thought my co-leader was going to lead today, but she had a sick child, so I went at the last minute. Our NINO carrier library is really getting nice. We received donations from Didymos, Hotslings, and Moby Wrap in the last month. Lots of mei tai interest today; they were all checked out. And I found an adorable dad who will model for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home