Thursday, January 24, 2008

nice comment

Loved this recent comment from a customer. Feedback is so nice!

I just wanted to drop you a line saying how much I love your product! I've tried different ring slings before, and yours is by far the most attractive, sturdy, and user friendly sling I've worn.

I am constantly getting compliments on whichever one I'm wearing whenever I go out... since whatever shirt I'm wearing gets covered up by the babysling anyway, I've ordered a few more fabric options to give my wardrobe sore more variety. I even ordered the pink silk brocade option for my sister in law, who's expecting a girl. I know she'll love hers as much as I love mine.

I'm often approached by expecting mothers and grandmothers who are interested in the sling... I passed out about 40 business cards over the holidays just walking around doing my shopping.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to construct such a great product and make it available in so many different, lovely fabric choices. Being a mom can be an awfully unglamorous job, so it's always nice to feel pretty, even when you are covered in spit up. ;)

Sincerely,

T.C.


Thank you for your nice comments, T.C.!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home