Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Love Letter

I just wanted to say, thank you so much! I just got my slings in the mail today and I love them!!! I had bought a whole bunch of different types of slings when my son was itty bitty, but we didn't end up getting them for almost 3 months. I wanted to try the ring slings for my second so I thought we should order ahead of time, we're not due until late August and me trying to be organized, you can imagine my surprise that we got them so soon. I didn't realise that I could wear a toddler in the slings as well. My son is now 17 months and approx 25-30 lbs. He's always been in a sling, though less and less now that he's walking. I put him in this one, it took us a few minutes to figure it out but he loved it! I've been using a soft structured carrier and have had nothing but issues getting David in and out of that carrier on my own. This one was so much simpler and there was very little strain once he was properly in place. Such a little trooper that one. Again I just wanted to say thanks, for the quick shipping, the DVD which is definitely helpful, and such an amazing product. I will definitely be getting lots of use out of these slings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home